Me myself and the Universe

A blog about my likes dislikes, thoughts on issues that touch me that are moral,psychological, philosophical, technological, scientific-practically universal. A stage for my thoughts to be put out to the universe through words, photographs, sketches and every other know form of communication that exists, limited by the digital environment of a blog!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

In this boring room.....




Staring outside from this boring room...

I see the rain coming down, washing the earth below...

At a distance, the grass looks greener and trees more fresh...

All that I can imagine is this, sittin in this boring room....

People moving about, doing their work, oblivious to my state...

No one bothers as I stir from my slumber and walk towards the closed window... 


I push open the window and peer out, 

feeling the cool breeze and drops of water on my face...

Water trikles down my face, my arms outstretched, it runs down my spine... 

Just as I am ready to climb up the ledge and fly away,on top these drops of rain....

I awaken from my slumber again, back in this boring room.....


(Now as I finish writing this, I realise, this kind of resembles the song Lemon tree by Fool's Garden)