Me myself and the Universe

A blog about my likes dislikes, thoughts on issues that touch me that are moral,psychological, philosophical, technological, scientific-practically universal. A stage for my thoughts to be put out to the universe through words, photographs, sketches and every other know form of communication that exists, limited by the digital environment of a blog!

Friday, July 13, 2012

My precious...



You stand inclined in the corner, tempting me.
Your golden face shining in the dark.
I'm pulled towards you, incessant desire rising in my heart.
All I want to do is hold you close and get lost in your world.

You open up with ease, revealing the treasures within.
I want to drink you like wine, savour you.
You overwhelm my senses with your smell, intoxicating, soothing.
I run my fingers down your spine, tracing your curves, the texture.

And then the magic starts as you open up.
I can feel your grasp tightening on my soul, my mind.
I am lost in you, as if forever.
Now I can only recover when your'e done.

How I wish this feeling would last, but alas...
Though I leave you in the corner again, my mind never does.

That's how much I love you.......Ooh My Precious!


6 comments:

  1. huh? You wrote this? wow! nyc and well done....all thru u led on..n d punch lyn is d pic! Nyc job

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8, keep going, in the second stanza felt u r describing chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rohit, are you the same whom i met in 2009?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be silly Sayali, as usual, I am the same guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! haha! I feel like reading LOTR all over again:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminds me...LOTR still on my TO READ lists.....

      Delete